DID YOU KNOW… that your skin is the largest organ in your body? Taking care of it can help you look and feel happier, healthier and sexier. And I love love using natural skin care tips. I think its why most can never guess my age. AND the good news is my skin actually got better AFTER my age 25! So that’s why I’m always excited to share what I have learned and what works.
Each time that you make the choice to skip removing your makeup at night, forgo body creams or moisturizers, or have a soda instead of water, you are telling your skin that it is not important to you. Poor skin care can cause major problems on the inside, and proper skin care can make you feel like a sexy, youthful goddess!
Here are some great natural tips that I use with super wonderful results and can be used to have younger looking skin after 40 and even after 50!
- Pat dry instead of rubbing your skin after a shower. This gentle approach will help you care for your skin – especially your delicate complexion.
- Eat green leafy vegetables to slow down the aging process. Enough can’t be said about the true power of antioxidants found in green leafy vegetables that will neutralize free radical damage caused by outside sun exposure and pollution!
- Take warm showers to ensure that your skin does not dry out quickly. Very hot showers will zap your skin of moisture to potentially cause dryness and itching.
- Exfoliate at least twice per week. Exfoliation removes accumulated dead-skin cells to help you naturally prevent wrinkles!
- Use lip balm to keep your lips moist and fresh. Lip balm containing an SPF of 15 is preferable to protect your lips from sun damage.
- Drink alkaline water whenever possible. It protects your body against acidic foods.
- Sleep in a cool environment to keep your skin soft. In the winter months, it helps to sleep with a humidifier to prevent dehydration in your skin. In the summer, crank up the AC to keep your skin soft while you sleep. In winter, it helps to sleep with a humidifier to prevent skin dehydration.
- Wear a sleeping mask to bed because outside lights can cause a restless night of sleep. Getting enough sleep is your number one ally in reducing the appearance of age in your skin!
- Sleep on your back because it’s better for your body and your mind. Additionally, sleeping on your stomach has been linked to wrinkles because your pillow can cause creases in your complexion.
These natural tips will make it easy to care for your skin and successfully prevent signs of premature aging. When you use the above tips regularly, you will not only look but feel your best as you greatly enhance your quality of life – naturally! Just one more gift to all those that are interested in living better The Comeback Movement way!
Simply, happy, sexy and healthy!
Elle SwanHealth, Love
Think of something you don’t enjoy doing. For example, household chores, sitting in rush-hour traffic, creating tedious reports at work, or long flights with unnecessary delays.
Take a moment and think of how it makes you feel. Your chest may tighten, you may begin to grit your teeth, and your breathing pattern may even become accelerated. These bodily reactions are known as resistance, and what you resist will persist.Love
Six lucky ladies will be selected for the remaining slots to be featured in Elle’s upcoming movie. (No Acting Experience Necessary)Love
I was caught doing this and I am wondering if you have ever done this before…Love
Years ago, I worked in a nursing home as the Activities Coordinator. My job was to make the stay of the seniors more enjoyable. The most fascinating thing that all the women told me while I worked there was they wished they hadn’t lived with so much fear. Being in a nursing home gave them lots of time to reflect on the ways they held themselves back.Love